1. Information Use
The Company fully respects and protects all personal information submitted and generated by users during use of website services provided by the Company. Except as otherwise provided in the terms, the Company, without the prior consent of the user, will not disclose the user’s privacy information to any third party. Except with your permission, the third party or the Company individually or collectively serving you will be denied access to your information, including all previously accessible information upon termination of the service.
Purpose of collecting personal data
When using the Efun platform, you may be required to provide some personal information in order to continue to use the member-related services of Efun platform. The main purposes of collecting personal data are as follows:
(1) To verify the identity of the Efun platform user - therefore, it is necessary to collect information such as name, ID number, address, email, etc. When you register platform user
(2) Provide services and support for the platform user - these information include contact information (address or email, etc.) will be used to provide you the latest game information and services .
(3) In order to ensure the quality of game service, installing the application will obtain basic information on the user's mobile phone for tracking problems, including but not limited to model, system version, userMac, etc.
(4) Post comments in discussion boards or respond to surveys - The Company will collect email addresses or names.
5) Data statistics to provide high-quality services - The usage data of related services may be used for comprehensive statistical data and analysis, which will help the company to formulate the most suitable and easy-to-use content for users.
(6) Marketing purposes – including contacting you or notifying you of the latest news through other means. We strive to follow the company's guidelines and select reputable partners to provide services, but the company's privacy protection does not cover the information you provide directly to third parties (buyers/sellers of online auctions, online stores or other linked websites), Efun plateform recommends you consult with relevant parties about their guidelines before providing any personal information.
Categories of data content collected
(1) Basic information: such as name, gender, date of birth, number of ID card, passport number, telephone number, address, email address, marriage, family status, name of legal guardian, or other information that can directly or indirectly identify you personally information; and when necessary, the original or photocopy will be required for verification.
(2) Accounting information: such as account numbers of financial institutions, credit card numbers, transaction information, and other financial information; and when necessary, original or photocopies will be required for verification.
Period of using personal information
Efun Game can use your information during the operation period.
Area of using personal information
The Efun Game utilizes your profile region as global.
Disclosure of collected information
You confirm and authorize Efun Game to retain and store the information you provide and place it in one or more databases of the company. We will maintain full control and protection of all information in these databases with strict security and confidentiality standards, and will not disclose them to third parties, except for the following persons or organizations:
(1) Employees of Efun Games who have received formal training to handle customer data and are authorized.
(2) Third-party service providers support services. These vendors are contractually bound to adhere the privacy standards outlined herein.
(3) Any person to whom EfunGame needs to disclose information according to applicable laws, government or regulatory requirements.
(4) When the company's business reorganization or similar situations occur, any trustee or transferee of the company's interests.
(5) The person or institution that you trade through the Efun game platform service, such as cash flow service, bank, financial or other institutions, etc.
(6) Efun Game will reserve the right to disclose your personal information to specific persons in case of any of the following situations:
Efun Games has enough reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify or contact you.
When violating the terms of the Efun Game website or products; When your actions cause damage or interference to the Efun Game website, rights, products, other users; When the damaged and interfering person takes legal action against you .
When Efun Game has sufficient reasons to believe that you are involved in fraud, or other illegal or breach of contract.
The impact of not providing information or providing false information
(1)When you become a member of the Efun Game website or apply for other services, you must fill in your personal information, if the information you provide is not enough to confirm your identity authenticity after being reported by others or found by the Efun Game, the Efun platform will suspend service to you; After your correcte it, if the authenticity of the game can be confirmed, the platform will resume your service. If the authenticity of your identity cannot be confirmed, Efun will not be able to process your request.
(2) When you join the membership of the Efun game website or apply for other services, you can freely choose whether to provide personal information when you fill in the personal information part, but you may not be able to use it at the same time. You need to register or need relevant information to use it services or specific products (such as subscribing to e-newsletters, birthday discounts, etc.); in addition, if your account is fraudulently used or your data is stolen, because you have not provided or provided false information, it is impossible to confirm your identity. Inability, the Efun game will not be able to process your request.
2. Information Storage and Exchange
Your information and data collected by the Company will be stored on the Company’s servers and (or) its affiliates’ servers. Such information and data may be transferred to foreign countries outside the country or region in which you are currently located, or the location where information and data is collected, and accessed and stored in foreign countries.
3. Information Administration
Without disclosing user’s privacy information, the company is entitled the technical analysis of the entire user database, and use it for commercial purposes after such analysis (including, but not limited to publishing, analyzing, or by other means, utilize the user’s access volume, access time, preferences and other user data).
4. Using Cookies to Collect Data
You may disable cookies in your browser without affecting your experience on our website, but cookies do make our services more convenient. Disabling cookies may make using our service more complicated and involve more input procedures. You should also note that if you disable cookies, some features of the Company's services may be affected.
6. Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to contact us and request your personal data to be deleted. If you withdraw your consent to delete the data, we assume you consider such process of your data is not applicable by the law or other conditions. Please be aware that deleting your personal data might affect your continuous use of this app and its function.
7. How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights
By contacting us via our official email: email@example.com, you can exercise any of your privacy rights.
We promise to exercise your privacy rights within 30 days after receipt. In some cases, this process might take us up 90 days at most. For example, to completely erase your personal data storing in our backup systems. If we need more time or it is necessary to explain the reason for the delay, we will let you know.